…eligible for such assistance. Hyde Amendment Since 1976, a government policy called the “Hyde Amendment” prohibits federal funding of abortion and funding of any insurance plan that includes abortion, except…Read More
Search Results for: hyde
…legislation would make the Hyde amendment permanent and stop funding abortion insurance coverage through the “Affordable Care Act.” (See our article, “ObamaCare and Abortion.”) Expert witnesses, presenting testimony before the…Read More
- Back Off Leftists, Amy Coney Barrett Can Keep Her Faith and Serve as a Judge Too
- The Public and Private Challenges of Al Roker, America’s Weatherman
- Will Christians Finally Win the Right to Run a Business in Keeping with Their Faith?
- Pro-Life Victory: Abortions in Texas Plummet 97% Following Reversal of ‘Roe v. Wade’
- ‘Scripture Engaged Americans’ Demonstrate Love by Giving $145 Billion to Charity in 2021