For the past 36 years, I have lived and practiced in the state of Oregon. For half that time, there was never any doubt about my role as a physician: It was to strive to cure. Failing cure, I would strive to always comfort and...Read More
Author: William Toffler
- Post-Roe: Indiana Bans Most Abortions, Provides Support for Mothers and Infants
- What the Christian Army Bugler Who Flubbed “Taps” at JFK’s Funeral Can Teach Us About Our Mistakes
- Judge Blocks Indiana’s ‘Save Women’s Sports’ Act so Boy Can Play on Girls Softball Team
- Daily Headlines | Tuesday August 9, 2022
- Inflation Reduction Act Misnamed, According to Experts. What it Means for Families.