The White House on Thursday endorsed puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and sex-change surgeries for children and teens confused about their sexual identity.
In essence, the administration endorsed the chemical and surgical castration of children and teens.
March 31 is “International Transgender Day of Visibility.” To “celebrate,” the White House did numerous things to promote transgenderism.
- President Biden issued a short video proclaiming his support for “transgender Americans of all ages.”
- The White House issued an official Presidential Proclamation recognizing “the resilience, strength, and joy of transgender nonbinary and gender nonconforming people.”
- The White House released a fact sheet announcing all the ways that the Biden administration is advancing “visibility” for transgender Americans. Just a few of these ways include:
- The Department of State creating the ability to select “X” as a gender marker on a passport application.
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) implementing new gender-neutral body scanners, working with air carriers to use “X” gender markers, removing gender considerations for a traveler’s identification at airport security checkpoints, and adding “X” gender markers to the TSA PreCheck program.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) releasing a new “LGBTQI+” website.
- The Department of Education (DOE) expanding “trainings to support transgender and nonbinary students in schools.”
- The Social Security Administration making it easier to change one’s gender in their social security record.
- The DOE proposing that Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) applicants will have the opportunity “to indicate their gender identity … when applying for federal financial aid.”
- The White House Office of Management and Administration “adding an ‘X’ gender marker option to the White House Worker and Visitor Entry System.”
- HHS released a “Gender-Affirming Care and Young People” document. In it, HHS explicitly endorsed “early” “sex-change” procedures for “children and adolescents.”
- HHS “made history” by “raising the transgender pride flag outside the HHS headquarters building.”
Photo Credit: HHS.
In short, on March 31, 2022, the United States launched an all-of-government approach to normalize and popularize transgenderism across the country, and to encourage the chemical and surgical castration of young children.
“To everyone celebrating Transgender Day of Visibility, I want you to know that your President sees you,” President Biden said in his short video.
“Jill, Kamala, Doug, our entire administration sees you for who you are, made in the image of God and deserving of dignity, respect and support,” he added.
To transgender Americans of all ages, I want you to know that you are so brave. You belong. I have your back. pic.twitter.com/mD4F0m3rU1
— President Biden (@POTUS) March 31, 2022
This is remarkable, and not in a good way.
While purporting to help a group of Americans, we are grieved that it actually hurts them, especially the children involved.
On the one hand, President Biden asserted that transgender Americans are “made in the image of God.”
That’s absolutely correct.
But the proclamation assumes that gender-confused Americans will only become “who they truly are” if they are provided with physically damaging sex-change surgeries, puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones.
If those struggling with gender dysphoria are “made in the image of God,” they don’t need harmful procedures to become who God already made them to be.
In its “Gender-Affirming Care and Young People” document, HHS endorses the following “early” procedures for children:
- “Social Affirmation … at any age or stage.” This means “adopting gender-affirming hairstyles, clothing, name, gender pronouns, and restrooms and other facilities.”
- “Puberty blockers … during puberty.” This includes “using certain types of hormones to pause pubertal development.”
- “Hormone therapy … [in] early adolescence onward.” This means “testosterone hormones for those who were assigned female at birth [and] estrogen hormones for those who were assigned male at birth.”
- “Gender-affirming surgeries … [that are] typically used in adulthood or case-by-case in adolescence.” These surgeries include “‘top’ surgery – to create male-typical chest shape or enhance breasts. ‘Bottom’ surgery – surgery on genitals or reproductive organs [and] facial feminization or other procedures.”
In his proclamation, President Biden celebrated “the activism and determination that have fueled the fight for transgender equality.”
Of note, previous presidents used their proclamation powers to exhort Americans to pray, and ask God’s pardon for their sins.
President George Washington issued his First Thanksgiving Proclamation exhorting the nascent American people to “acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits” and to “beseech him to pardon our national and other transgressions.”
President Abraham Lincoln, while the Civil War raged, issued a proclamation encouraging the American people to give thanks for the “gracious gifts of the Most High God, who while dealing with us in anger for our sins, hath nevertheless remembered mercy.”
But President Joe Biden, in his “Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2022” used his proclamation power for a different purpose.
He called upon Americans to lift up the voices of transgender individuals.
His proclamation ended as follows:
“NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2022, as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating discrimination against all transgender, gender nonconforming, and nonbinary people — and all people.”
As a “witness” to his proclamation, President Biden again invoked God:
“IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirtieth day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-two, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-sixth.”
It’s also important to note that a common leadership maxim is that “personnel is policy.” The federal government’s actions today show why it was so important when President Biden nominated Rachel Levine, a man who believes he’s a woman, as Assistant Secretary for HHS.
Many of the actions taken today to promote transgenderism were done by HHS. When the assistant secretary of the agency is transgender-identified, should we expect anything else?
Make no mistake. Today was a historically bad day for young children and adolescents.
The federal government has put its full weight behind a crusade to ensure that as many young children as possible, who struggle with their gender-identity, receive harmful, life altering, experimental surgeries and chemicals.
The policies are, perhaps, meant to be helpful. But the end result for gender-confused Americans is evil.
There is no other word to describe the government’s actions today.
And it’s funded by your taxpayer dollars.
The preamble to the U.S. Constitution states that “We the People” have formed the United States to “establish Justice.”
But today, our government’s harmful propagandizing was a grave, government-funded injustice to the very Americans whom our officials purports to help.
We grieve for their confusion and hope for them to know God’s true love and design for them.
Related articles and resources:
Biden to Nominate Controversial Transgender Doctor for Assistant Health and Human Services Secretary
Dr. Rachel Levine Confirmed as Assistant Secretary of Health – Does the Doctor’s Transgender Identity Matter?
Senator Rand Paul Questions Dr. Rachel Levine Over Supporting Sex Changes for Children
Photo from Reuters.